Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Neo Empire | General Gaming Discussion

Old 26-10-2008, 20:42   #91
Rayokarna
Traitor scum

Member No: 1844
Rayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings still

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Electrifying One View Post
Bull****, they chucked anyone off after 10 wins and gave you a t-shirt. Streak lies exposed!
LOL, there were so little people at the time no one wanted to go on so I went again.
Rayokarna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 00:03   #92
Rupert H

Member No: 1691
Rupert H is on a distinguished road

Did anybody get an E Honda tee shirt that they'd like to swap for a Chun Li one? Not sure what the initial choice was as I claimed the last tee shirt on Saturday apparently.
Rupert H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 00:11   #93
KusoGaki

Member No: 625
KusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond repute

I got a 10win streak and got no tee

fiyah bu'n capcom empire

It was jokes though, hearing idiots moaning about how guile is a newb character then they pick ryu/ken/akuma and get buss up.

I am the world champion tbh.

KusoGaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 01:29   #94
Izanami

Member No: 75
Izanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond repute

I got 2 T-Shirts when I got my first 10 wins.

Could say I got Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for my 2nd 10 win streak.
Old 27-10-2008, 02:08   #95
Ryo Yamazaki

Member No: 107
Ryo Yamazaki mans is saying couple tings stillRyo Yamazaki mans is saying couple tings stillRyo Yamazaki mans is saying couple tings stillRyo Yamazaki mans is saying couple tings stillRyo Yamazaki mans is saying couple tings stillRyo Yamazaki mans is saying couple tings stillRyo Yamazaki mans is saying couple tings stillRyo Yamazaki mans is saying couple tings still

LINEX: The blonde on the right in this one: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...2&id=751825462
Old 27-10-2008, 02:34   #96
LINEX

Member No: 1410
LINEX will become famous soon enoughLINEX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to LINEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Yamazaki View Post
LINEX: The blonde on the right in this one: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...2&id=751825462
Ah right!
Yeah the one around my arm!
At the time, I didn't notice, but yeah she's tick!
When I went there, and steped into that place, I literally owned it, i mean like 100 hit combo own ,the reason because is that I knew everyone else walking about is a total nerd!

I usually think that, something to do with my ego!
But yeah, chatting to them, is too easy!

If you wanted to you could say

Anyone A. Girl B

A:"Nice costume"
B" Thanks"
AYour meant to be a misty from pokemon yeah
B"NNOOOO I am lolita"
A"... wha"
B"a lolita"
A"nah I don't catch your drift, but I am gonna tell you what, I need to be going, give me your number, and you can explain this later over the phone cool"
B: 07883444267

Then when you ring her, you got the coversation from the expo!

BOOM!
LINEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 03:02   #97
Inti
CBA

Member No: 49
Inti mans is saying couple tings stillInti mans is saying couple tings stillInti mans is saying couple tings stillInti mans is saying couple tings stillInti mans is saying couple tings stillInti mans is saying couple tings stillInti mans is saying couple tings stillInti mans is saying couple tings stillInti mans is saying couple tings still
Send a message via AIM to Inti Send a message via MSN to Inti Send a message via Skype™ to Inti

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINEX View Post
B: 07883444267

Then when you ring her, you got the coversation from the expo!

BOOM!
so should i call her then?
Old 27-10-2008, 08:57   #98
Bleeper

Member No: 2310
Bleeper is on a distinguished road

I got 10 wins and i didn't even get a free t-shirt.
Bleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 09:46   #99
PrivateRyan

Member No: 663
PrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond repute

Zakuta, I think I got a pic of the chick you're talking about. Will post up later. She was tick but you know she's got bare tings going on... I saw her later lying around on those cushions on the floor and about 10 emo-fags all hovering around her like insects.

Nah man.

And Chunkis got there early and rinsed the Capcom stand of the t-shirts before everyone else arrived. I saw him stuffing about 10 t-shirts in his bag cos he was going on holiday to Ireland later that day, I think he was gambling on winning all his clothes for his holiday lol

EDIT: Zakuta, this is the one, right?

Last edited by PrivateRyan; 27-10-2008 at 09:59.
PrivateRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 10:12   #100
LiamTheGreat

Member No: 1422
LiamTheGreat will become famous soon enoughLiamTheGreat will become famous soon enough

I got a t-shirt for just the nine wins (BLATANT!) But it doesn't fit. That iger knee is something else. Good seeing Richard there beating Chunkis and personal highlight for me was interviewing Andre Royo form Heroes and more importantly the wire. I went on so long the expo organiser was fuming
LiamTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 10:40   #101
The Electrifying One
Manzz

Member No: 167
The Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings still
Send a message via MSN to The Electrifying One Send a message via Yahoo to The Electrifying One Send a message via Skype™ to The Electrifying One

lol I wondered what happened to Ryan/Linex. I just saw LINEX facebook photos now.. apparently they went up to every single cos play fagg and had their photo taken with them. Then tagged them on facebook. sigh. Just ignore them, attention whores should never be fed.
The Electrifying One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 10:53   #102
PrivateRyan

Member No: 663
PrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond reputePrivateRyan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, next time I will double-check with you how I should be spending my time.

At least we found where r3ko has been hiding

Old 27-10-2008, 11:18   #103
The Electrifying One
Manzz

Member No: 167
The Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings still
Send a message via MSN to The Electrifying One Send a message via Yahoo to The Electrifying One Send a message via Skype™ to The Electrifying One

good, I will say 'playing SFIV'.

Last edited by The Electrifying One; 27-10-2008 at 12:59. Reason: EDIT: main reason I wanted you to play is cos a few people have said to me you are the best in the UK at this game right now!
The Electrifying One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 12:56   #104
Chunkis

Member No:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
And Chunkis got there early and rinsed the Capcom stand of the t-shirts before everyone else arrived. I saw him stuffing about 10 t-shirts in his bag cos he was going on holiday to Ireland later that day, I think he was gambling on winning all his clothes for his holiday lol

LOL,

It gets cold in ireland!

I am just upset capcom didn`t give away any socks.
Old 27-10-2008, 16:23   #105
LINEX

Member No: 1410
LINEX will become famous soon enoughLINEX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to LINEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Electrifying One View Post
good, I will say 'playing SFIV'.
SF stand was bareeeeeeeee un organised!
And I anit just chatting about Chunkis just TEEFING all the t shirts!
Also TEO, the game is going to come out soon enough, and I am not going to decide at THAT EVENT, if I am going to pick it up or not!
I would prefer having a copy/ or a cab to myself, so I can jitter around with it!
If I was REALLLLLLLLLLLY going crazy over this game, I think I would just ask Private Ryan, if I can roll to the capcom office and play it for like an hour next time he goes!

But I am not all that HYPED to be honest!

Like I stressed, the game has too be SOMETHING NEW!
And reading people's comments and generalisation of the game, it seems like a good game, but nothing SERIOUSLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SERIOUZ!
If you know what I mean!
Its BAD, but not SERIOUZ!

i.e. It anit revolutionary!

Therefore I am not going to like bum off it for a t shirt!
It has too be SOMETHING BAD ASS to BUM OFF!
So far too me, its a "meh"

Plus I got other things in my life running apart from fighting games!

I am having trouble deciding between the Orange or Green?

so yeah!
LINEX is offline   Reply With Quote