Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Games discussion | King of Fighters

Old 30-07-2011, 14:48   #166
KusoGaki

Member No: 625
KusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WFYi...&feature=feedu

FUCK YEAH! If that autoguards dropkick, my head will actually explode.

KusoGaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 16:11   #167
ChromeAlchemist

Member No: 16137
ChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings still
Send a message via Skype™ to ChromeAlchemist

God I really hope Vanessa and Blue Mary are in this one, I don't wanna wait 'till KOF XIV! If they're in here, they're both going with King. That'd be a nasty tease if they didn't have them in this one.

Those new stages look beautiful, and Saiki/Billy Kane are gonna ruin my life!

I can't wait 'till SvB though, it'll be cool to get some matches with you mans.
Old 30-07-2011, 17:27   #168
BlackKnight

Member No:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KusoGaki View Post

Nice! Interesting way of compensating for range.
Old 30-07-2011, 17:44   #169
Vulcan786

Member No: 3414
Vulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really nice

Quote:

TAKUMA
Vulcan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 17:45   #170
Robocop Two
Optimus Cracka

Member No: 418
Robocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond repute

although because of the stand crouch glitch it may not be that effective to give the throw armour however it's better than nothing and will beat mashers
Old 30-07-2011, 17:54   #171
Vulcan786

Member No: 3414
Vulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really nice

forgive my ignorance, but what is "the stand crouch glitch"

TAKUMA
Vulcan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 18:18   #172
Robocop Two
Optimus Cracka

Robocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond repute

There was a glitch in 2K2 that seems to have been imported over some how but going from a basic crouching state to a standing state and back again multiple times seems to cause throws to wierdly whiff. I'm not sure if that works during block strings (which I believe is the case as you still have control over your sprite) or while being hit but there are rumours of it still being there.

So imagine, some one is jumping in so you use the argentina back breaker to take the hit and to tell them to shut up BUT they do jump in attack, stay in standing state for a frame, crouching attack, standing attack and even though Clark still takes the hits, the grab may whiff.
Old 30-07-2011, 19:22   #173
RoboDuck

Member No: 1548
RoboDuck is just really niceRoboDuck is just really niceRoboDuck is just really niceRoboDuck is just really niceRoboDuck is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to RoboDuck

Its because you artifically maintain blockstun by switching rapidly from stand blocking to crouch blocking (fuzzy guard) and since you cant be thrown in blockstun it protects against them.

Edit: I'm pretty sure its been around since 98 if not earlier.

Last edited by RoboDuck; 30-07-2011 at 19:41.
RoboDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 19:42   #174
Robocop Two
Optimus Cracka

I've actually just realised Raiden can't do 3 taps before a grab in this version unless it's after a cross-up, that is fully shit (as apposed to partially crap).
Old 30-07-2011, 20:56   #175
Crème brûlée

Member No: 691
Crème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

My head already exploded
also from the video comments:

"OH YES. OH YES. CLARK PLAYERS JUST CAME IN THEIR PANTS

karlsimposter 6 hours ago"
Crème brûlée is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 21:43   #176
gahrling
Rise from your grave

Member No: 624
gahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crème brûlée View Post
"OH YES. OH YES. CLARK PLAYERS JUST CAME IN THEIR PANTS

I was about to say: "why, when you have to use up a bar of meter?"

Then I looked at the video again.

Arms.
gahrling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 00:13   #177
Sir Fratley

Member No: 705
Sir Fratley has a reputation beyond reputeSir Fratley has a reputation beyond reputeSir Fratley has a reputation beyond reputeSir Fratley has a reputation beyond reputeSir Fratley has a reputation beyond reputeSir Fratley has a reputation beyond reputeSir Fratley has a reputation beyond reputeSir Fratley has a reputation beyond reputeSir Fratley has a reputation beyond reputeSir Fratley has a reputation beyond reputeSir Fratley has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Sir Fratley

Wooooooooooooow, Coliseum stage is back in remade form and it looks AMAZING!

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/th...ideos%3Bhd%3B8

Edit: They added alot more voice work for each of the characters too; fleshed out some hit effects on moves (e.g. Vice's splash having the command grab hit animation)...and the Adel stage is boom, I love how him and Rose transition around the stage!

Last edited by Sir Fratley; 31-07-2011 at 00:39.
Sir Fratley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 12:38   #178
Breaker

Member No: 1329
Breaker is a splendid one to beholdBreaker is a splendid one to beholdBreaker is a splendid one to beholdBreaker is a splendid one to beholdBreaker is a splendid one to beholdBreaker is a splendid one to behold

The official Atlus KOF website lets you go through the command list of the new chracters and gives you a preview of what their moves are.

http://www.atlus.com/kofxiii/

Saiki has a grab super..Didn't expect that
Old 31-07-2011, 20:57   #179
Crème brûlée

Member No: 691
Crème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to behold

I just want to remind people that Saiki is a boss so dont expect to see it in tournament.
Crème brûlée is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 21:10   #180
Breaker

Member No: 1329
Breaker is a splendid one to beholdBreaker is a splendid one to beholdBreaker is a splendid one to beholdBreaker is a splendid one to beholdBreaker is a splendid one to beholdBreaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crème brûlée View Post
I just want to remind people that Saiki is a boss so dont expect to see it in tournament.
Well he's on the character select screen and I'm picking him, soooo......