Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Games discussion | King of Fighters

Old 07-12-2011, 13:06   #616
Crème brûlée

Member No: 691
Crème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to beholdCrème brûlée is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaworu View Post
Man, I hate DLC characters.

For instance, Hypespotting in Scotland next year has KOFXIII on the bill. But they haven't decided on what characters are allowed (Billy/Saiki) not to mention what DLC characters will be there and if they'll be provided (98-Iori, Mr.Karate).

It makes learning them pointless as if you're turning up to events and sessions and they aren't bought/unlocked you've got to use someone else.

I'd be more than happy to buy another disc version of KOXIII with all characters unlocked and bought straight away.
I dont think any DLC and console characters are going to be banned, the whole game was changed from the arcade version, so many characters got stuff limit broken and there is more to be found, the console characters dont come close to the bullshit some older ones gained.
you know what is upsetting is the fact that the 3 "dlc" characters were already in the disc when the game went gold, it is a way for game editor (snkp) to rack more money without any extra effort (I know that SNKP needs the money so I can live with it but you get me)
Crème brûlée is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 18:02   #617
TongLung

Member No: 16065
TongLung is on a distinguished road

Its not gonna be released for us this week on psn, no release date for us :/
http://www.risingstargames.com/forum...hp?f=40&t=2117