Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Games discussion | Marvel VS Capcom 3

Old 20-09-2011, 20:23   #781
Howtoread

Member No: 5300
Howtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to all

Me and Kyzertron(I think?) will be there on Thursday so definitely expect some Tron assist-punishing news.
Intend to take a lot of notes for my characters and a few others, as well.

I doubt the newest 2 characters will be there, though...

Last edited by Howtoread; 20-09-2011 at 20:53.
Howtoread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 20:25   #782
Atb_555

Member No: 271
Atb_555 is a glorious beacon of lightAtb_555 is a glorious beacon of lightAtb_555 is a glorious beacon of lightAtb_555 is a glorious beacon of lightAtb_555 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Atb_555

All of Vergils colours are awesome
Old 20-09-2011, 20:28   #783
Vulcan786

Member No: 3414
Vulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really nice

How is everyone planning to actually note all the info. As in, you will need the opponent to oblige you in order to see if something works right?

I just hope I end up playing against NE heads where we just test shit out at first and then play. Allow hardcore games in like the first match lol

TAKUMA
Vulcan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 21:48   #784
1upmiles

Member No: 16789
1upmiles will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhadou View Post
Alright guys, what needs testing out on UMVC3? Gonna take a notepad to Eurogamer and get some info to report!
Any Skrull info would be nice i'm sure he's pretty much the same though. Also does anybody know if Haggar still loses health doing the lariet, with all the nerfs its got it would be stupid if he still took damage from it.
1upmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 21:58   #785
AbXtreme

Member No: 1456
AbXtreme mans is saying couple tings stillAbXtreme mans is saying couple tings stillAbXtreme mans is saying couple tings stillAbXtreme mans is saying couple tings stillAbXtreme mans is saying couple tings stillAbXtreme mans is saying couple tings stillAbXtreme mans is saying couple tings stillAbXtreme mans is saying couple tings stillAbXtreme mans is saying couple tings still
Send a message via AIM to AbXtreme Send a message via MSN to AbXtreme Send a message via Yahoo to AbXtreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atb_555 View Post
All of Vergils colours are awesome
Agreed, it's actually the only character on UMvC3 where I love every colour they've done.

Crimson Vergil for the fucking WIN
Old 20-09-2011, 23:08   #786
The Alchemist

Member No: 9071
The Alchemist is a splendid one to beholdThe Alchemist is a splendid one to beholdThe Alchemist is a splendid one to beholdThe Alchemist is a splendid one to beholdThe Alchemist is a splendid one to beholdThe Alchemist is a splendid one to beholdThe Alchemist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan786 View Post
How is everyone planning to actually note all the info. As in, you will need the opponent to oblige you in order to see if something works right?

I just hope I end up playing against NE heads where we just test shit out at first and then play. Allow hardcore games in like the first match lol
Will be there with espadajerome on saturday so we'll definately do some testing, what day did you say your reaching?

I'll be testing Vergil, Ironman, Viper, Magneto and Dante, so if anyone wants me to test something with these characters just let me know
Old 20-09-2011, 23:51   #787
Robocop Two
Optimus Cracka

Member No: 418
Robocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond repute

Can you test this out and tell me if these infinites work any more?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2_MSdTRuvs&feature=related
Old 20-09-2011, 23:56   #788
kaworu

Member No: 619
kaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to kaworu

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
I'll be testing Vergil, Ironman, Viper, Magneto and Dante, so if anyone wants me to test something with these characters just let me know
Can Ironman constantly dash cancel his j.H in flight mode now like Magneto can? Also how useful is L-Unibeam spam now that it has been sped up?
kaworu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 00:13   #789
ChromeAlchemist

Member No: 16137
ChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings still
Send a message via Skype™ to ChromeAlchemist

I won't be testing She-Hulk.

I'm also lying, because I will be testing She-Hulk. I'll also be testing Dr. Strange, Hawkeye, my current team, and some assists (let me know some if you like). I'm going on Thursday too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robocop Two View Post
Can you test this out and tell me if these infinites work any more?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2_MSdTRuvs&feature=related
SUPERIOR TECH!

And yes, Iron-Man can do that. I'll get you the video in a second. His flight mode startup is friggin rapid too, and L-Unibeam is so quick it's a joke.

In a nutshell: Iron-Man is relevant now.
Old 21-09-2011, 00:21   #790
kaworu

Member No: 619
kaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to kaworu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeAlchemist View Post
SUPERIOR TECH!

And yes, Iron-Man can do that. I'll get you the video in a second. His flight mode startup is friggin rapid too, and L-Unibeam is so quick it's a joke.

In a nutshell: Iron-Man is relevant now.
OH SHIT I used to main Ironman when the game first came out but then dropped him for chris and then dropped chris for dante.

These changes will not only make him better but more fun to play too. Ultimate is gonna be TOO GOOD!
kaworu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 00:21   #791
Darkhadou

Member No: 2979
Darkhadou has a brilliant futureDarkhadou has a brilliant futureDarkhadou has a brilliant futureDarkhadou has a brilliant futureDarkhadou has a brilliant futureDarkhadou has a brilliant futureDarkhadou has a brilliant futureDarkhadou has a brilliant futureDarkhadou has a brilliant futureDarkhadou has a brilliant futureDarkhadou has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Darkhadou Send a message via Skype™ to Darkhadou

Chrome, You and I need to get on a setup and rinse it out.

|| @Darkhadou on Twitter || Facebook || Google+
Darkhadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 00:29   #792
ChromeAlchemist

ChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings stillChromeAlchemist mans is saying couple tings still

Done. We'll slip the Capcom rep some change and get the setup sectioned off (I hope that same rep is there again)!

Iron-Man can also special cancel his d.H missle. They fixed him man, for sure. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4Q5v3oyUg
Old 21-09-2011, 00:34   #793
Lench Tactix

Member No: 5704
Lench Tactix is a glorious beacon of lightLench Tactix is a glorious beacon of lightLench Tactix is a glorious beacon of lightLench Tactix is a glorious beacon of lightLench Tactix is a glorious beacon of lightLench Tactix is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
Will be there with espadajerome on saturday so we'll definately do some testing, what day did you say your reaching?

Add Wesker to that list Get as much detail and info as possible I'm willin' to read bare pages like its wikipedia

YOU CAN NOT STOP ME......KEEP IT CLASSY.....HAA HAAAAA!!!!........YOUR MOIST!
A.K.A - L.T, TRE, BLACKMALE, LENCHMAN, LENCHIN'....^^^ RORY YOU ROCK!!!
Lench Tactix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 00:37   #794
Robocop Two
Optimus Cracka

Member No: 418
Robocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond repute

Look man, until he can super jump cancel his standing medium and then air dash cancel it off the first few frames and go straight into j.L then I simply won't be happy! I want yo-yo infinites and nothing else

In all seriousness though, Iron man could cancel his ground rocket in MSH but back then it went full screen instead of hitting the ground after half screen. And he was a KEEP AWAY character back then.
Old 21-09-2011, 00:44   #795
ChromeAlchemist

The good old days...the tech ain't so superior now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lench Tactix View Post
Add Wesker to that list Get as much detail and info as possible I'm willin' to read bare pages like its wikipedia
That had me laughing out loud. Why are you so sick? I almost want to put that quote up somewhere.