Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Games discussion | Fighting Game Discussion (All other Fighters) | Street Fighter II HD Remix

Old 13-10-2008, 23:36   #751
Robocop Two
Optimus Cracka

Member No: 418
Robocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond repute

LoL, end of October who do you have on your friends list? Can they count to 12? Do they know what month it is now?

Aside from that, I'm looking at Guile's HK Flash Kick change and was wondering (after remembering Vega's wall dive fake) if Vega's wall dive fake out will come in use at all. As I remember the fake out is just outside HP Dragon punch range, but if Guile's HK Flash Kick has huge horizontal range will the wall dive fake still come in use there? Sorry if that's taking things abit off topic, I'll try to bring it back next post.
Old 13-10-2008, 23:47   #752
desk

Member No: 22
desk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki113r 7 View Post
Does this game actually have a release date now? Bare people on my XBL list keep saying end of October.
For a few days it looked like it might be submitted to microsoft soon and then be released with the next month or 2. That isn't happening though, my bet would be on january/feb. However, that's purely speculation.

It needs to have a head start on SF4 though because even though I plan to rinse this game, it can't compete with me learning SF4. And I'd hate to have it sitting on my 360 when I don't have time to play it.

Robocop, the flash kick has insane range. I don't think the fake will help claw any in that situation. I don't think you can fake immediately after jumping from the wall and by the time you can, you're almost certainly in RH flash kick range.

Last edited by desk; 13-10-2008 at 23:59.
desk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 23:53   #753
Sendo
Exquisite

Member No: 445
Sendo has a reputation beyond reputeSendo has a reputation beyond reputeSendo has a reputation beyond reputeSendo has a reputation beyond reputeSendo has a reputation beyond reputeSendo has a reputation beyond reputeSendo has a reputation beyond reputeSendo has a reputation beyond reputeSendo has a reputation beyond reputeSendo has a reputation beyond reputeSendo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Electrifying One View Post
The game needs to appeal to plain old joe public
**** Joe Public. I don't like the cut of his jib.

Sendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 00:39   #754
Robocop Two
Optimus Cracka

Robocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond reputeRobocop Two has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desk View Post
Robocop, the flash kick has insane range. I don't think the fake will help claw any in that situation. I don't think you can fake immediately after jumping from the wall and by the time you can, you're almost certainly in RH flash kick range.
Thought as much, it seems kinda of wierd that the intension of the game is to make a use for every move and then nulify the new use with something else they have changed I know it's not in the same league as say Blanka's old parabolic (as that couldn't be used in ANY match-up) but still strange. The game appears to be shaping up nicely, although there are a few changes I just plain don't like (Ken and Boxer with throw loops still intact and stored Ochio on Honda), I do like the sound of Bison at the moment though. A few more things changed here and there and we could have a really good fun AND really balanced game, a mean feat indeed.
Old 14-10-2008, 11:08   #755
The Electrifying One
Manzz

Member No: 167
The Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings still
Send a message via MSN to The Electrifying One Send a message via Yahoo to The Electrifying One Send a message via Skype™ to The Electrifying One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendo View Post
**** Joe Public. I don't like the cut of his jib.

welll from a purely selfish perspective, yeah, I too would kind of like a game made purely for the hardcore fans. They want to make money and open up the appeal to push SF as a brand before 4 comes out.
The Electrifying One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 23:55   #756
Robocop Two
Optimus Cracka

Ryu's blocking pose looks a bit pants in my oppinion but I'm happy with the way Blanka looks two thumbs up for that one.
Old 21-10-2008, 23:58   #757
gahrling
Rise from your grave

Member No: 624
gahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond reputegahrling has a reputation beyond repute

Wow... Zangief's back looks like a brain.

Seriously.

http://www.neoempire.com/store/hdr17.jpg

gahrling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 00:30   #758
Crunch King

Member No: 1926
Crunch King has a reputation beyond reputeCrunch King has a reputation beyond reputeCrunch King has a reputation beyond reputeCrunch King has a reputation beyond reputeCrunch King has a reputation beyond reputeCrunch King has a reputation beyond reputeCrunch King has a reputation beyond reputeCrunch King has a reputation beyond reputeCrunch King has a reputation beyond reputeCrunch King has a reputation beyond reputeCrunch King has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahrling View Post

Seriously.

Never underestimate Soviet bio-experimentation.
Old 22-10-2008, 00:34   #759
Robocop Two
Optimus Cracka

I think that Gief looks okay though, even if he does require Pinky to complete his own personal duo
Old 22-10-2008, 02:04   #760
Carpet

Member No: 109
Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeCarpet has a reputation beyond reputeCarpet has a reputation beyond reputeCarpet has a reputation beyond reputeCarpet has a reputation beyond reputeCarpet has a reputation beyond reputeCarpet has a reputation beyond reputeCarpet has a reputation beyond reputeCarpet has a reputation beyond reputeCarpet has a reputation beyond reputeCarpet has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahrling View Post

Seriously.

"Russia not only strongest, Russia also SMARTEST!"
Old 22-10-2008, 16:53   #761
The Electrifying One
Manzz

Member No: 167
The Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings still
Send a message via MSN to The Electrifying One Send a message via Yahoo to The Electrifying One Send a message via Skype™ to The Electrifying One

Much like Chang/Choi in CVS2, 'Gief has been re-designed and is now actually TWO fighters operating as one character. He is operated by KRANG, the living brain that was nemesis to the infamous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, who clings to his back and shouts commands like "MORE SPINNING PILE DRIVER".
The Electrifying One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 15:30   #762
kaworu

Member No: 619
kaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to kaworu

Don't know if it has been posted:

Quote:
This latest video focuses on SSFIIT HDR matches, so check it out in anticipation of the game finally coming in November!
http://www.capcom-unity.com/kramez/b...es_on_gamespot

~~~

November release. Within the next 27 days. Could it be staple at future NE events?
kaworu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 15:59   #763
RandomHajile2

Member No: 141
RandomHajile2 is a splendid one to beholdRandomHajile2 is a splendid one to beholdRandomHajile2 is a splendid one to beholdRandomHajile2 is a splendid one to beholdRandomHajile2 is a splendid one to beholdRandomHajile2 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to RandomHajile2

like i said ages ago, they was prob lookin on a thanksgiving release, last thursday of nov, or is it the 2nd last?
RandomHajile2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:21   #764
desk

Member No: 22
desk will become famous soon enough

new gamespot stuff

featuring Graham wolfe and Mr. cool, john choi. Choi apparently get's knocked out but my conspiracy theory is that capcom gave him a bunch of money to pretend that he lost so as to give the impression a random could win a tournament on this new game, lol. Explaining why the match mysteriously cuts off after round 1. Watch out for the same thing happening in the next gamespot vid

My prediction is that the game will be released 10th december.
Old 05-11-2008, 13:14   #765
PrettyBoyJay

Member No: 1648
PrettyBoyJay has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyBoyJay has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to PrettyBoyJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by desk View Post
new gamespot stuff

featuring Graham wolfe and Mr. cool, john choi. Choi apparently get's knocked out but my conspiracy theory is that capcom gave him a bunch of money to pretend that he lost so as to give the impression a random could win a tournament on this new game, lol. Explaining why the match mysteriously cuts off after round 1. Watch out for the same thing happening in the next gamespot vid

My prediction is that the game will be released 10th december.
its definatley this month

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6200570....dlines;title;1