Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Neo Empire | General Gaming Discussion

Old 23-10-2008, 21:35   #61
LINEX

Member No: 1410
LINEX will become famous soon enoughLINEX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to LINEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenwave View Post
You didnt double post
You didnt Triple post

YOU 4X POSTED

On Topic: I might be down there, but ill be with my friends (yes i has friends) so Ill just pop to the stand to say hello
soooo!

People need to chill out!
LINEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 01:20   #62
Izanami

Member No: 75
Izanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see what the problem with stream posting is. It's the best way to address multiple posts, makes it easier for individual posters to reply to that person and it's the best way to bring a thread back on topic/start another sub-topic.
Old 24-10-2008, 11:31   #63
LiamTheGreat

Member No: 1422
LiamTheGreat will become famous soon enoughLiamTheGreat will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINEX View Post
So your telling me, if a BUFF anime cosplay girl is offering you a hug, your going to decline it down, when that is the perfect opportunity to LASH HER NUMBER!.....
Damn you LINEX for exsposing the one flaw in my otherwise fantastic plan. I'll just have to hope Matt Cuttle turns up then I can just abuse him like a red headed step-child
LiamTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 13:12   #64
Izanami

Member No: 75
Izanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond repute

I want LINEX to find that fabled tick animu chick looking for free hugs. Shouldn't really miss her, as she'd get be getting hugged by everybody (probably has bare tings going on too, watch, mans gonna want to bleach away his HIV in the morning).
Old 24-10-2008, 19:52   #65
LINEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakuta View Post
I want LINEX to find that fabled tick animu chick looking for free hugs. Shouldn't really miss her, as she'd get be getting hugged by everybody (probably has bare tings going on too, watch, mans gonna want to bleach away his HIV in the morning).

Elaborate further on RUDE BOI!
I am kinda confused at this post!
My ghetto IQ of 47 doesn't help understanding/coming to terms with what you wrote!

p.s. this is not a beef tingz post!

Just want it explained a bit better! So I can get what you mean and ting!

Safeties!
Old 24-10-2008, 19:54   #66
LINEX

Quote:
Ah yes!
I am going to make myself a PRESS BADGE and say man is from VOGUE and ting!
Bitches will jump on me!

LOL!

*I have to find the clip on identification holder first!
Old 24-10-2008, 19:56   #67
LINEX

Quote:
I don't see what the problem with stream posting is. It's the best way to address multiple posts, makes it easier for individual posters to reply to that person and it's the best way to bring a thread back on topic/start another sub-topic.
RATINZ! on the BACK UP!
Old 25-10-2008, 21:54   #68
Rayokarna
Traitor scum

Member No: 1844
Rayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings still

Main highlights of the Day for me:

14 Match winning streak on SF4
Getting owned by Chunkis on SF4
Meeting some of the Neo Empire staff and playing MH with em.

btw, I saw one of the Dragons today and got a little star struck, caught me slipping entirely.
Rayokarna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2008, 22:28   #69
MiscVietnameseGuy
Lucifer Frostybastard

Member No: 1604
MiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to MiscVietnameseGuy

Main Highlights:

20 winstreak on Brawl in FREE FOR ALL (god so hard when everyone starts noticing you)
I saw Melty Blood at Expo and met some /jp/ 4chan players xP
Watching Zakuta cry when DDR:UK said they didnt have Guilty Gear

I say next expo we try get some space and hold some games like what DDR:UK did
Old 25-10-2008, 23:39   #70
LINEX

Main highlights of the day:

Master Card style

Travel Card : 5.30p
Coffee: 2.75p
Pissing off gf aka being late: A dinner: 15 pounds

Walking infront of a screen during a Soul Cal tornament,Boying off Cosplay people, and talking to their chicks and bussing joke with
Private Ryan...

PRICELESS!
Old 25-10-2008, 23:41   #71
LINEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenwave View Post
Main Highlights:

20 winstreak on Brawl in FREE FOR ALL (god so hard when everyone starts noticing you)
I saw Melty Blood at Expo and met some /jp/ 4chan players xP
Watching Zakuta cry when DDR:UK said they didnt have Guilty Gear

I say next expo we try get some space and hold some games like what DDR:UK did
These highlights are MINOR, and shouldn't be celebrated!

This is what should be celebrated, not a 20 win streak----------->

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?i...2&id=751825462
Old 25-10-2008, 23:48   #72
Hayato

Member No: 2014
Hayato is an unknown quantity at this point

To be honest, I thought the MCM Expo sucked, it was good to see Neo-Empire repping there though ............I'm actually expecting ALOT more from the Eurogamer event on Wednesday hopefully!! Resident 5, Gears 2 and SFIV. I really can't wait!!!
Old 26-10-2008, 13:55   #73
MiscVietnameseGuy
Lucifer Frostybastard

Member No: 1604
MiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMiscVietnameseGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to MiscVietnameseGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINEX View Post
Walking infront of a screen during a Soul Cal tornament
Faggot
Old 26-10-2008, 14:54   #74
Sonic23

Member No: 1824
Sonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Sonic23

If it wasn't for me coming down to the Eurogamer event, I've come down for this, but still never mind. Is there anyone else going to the Eurogamer Expo on Tuesday?

Get HYPE folks!!! I'm the Knight of the Wind.
Sonic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 16:17   #75
The Electrifying One
Manzz

Member No: 167
The Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings still
Send a message via MSN to The Electrifying One Send a message via Yahoo to The Electrifying One Send a message via Skype™ to The Electrifying One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayokarna View Post
Main highlights of the Day for me:

14 Match winning streak on SF4
Getting owned by Chunkis on SF4
Meeting some of the Neo Empire staff and playing MH with em.

btw, I saw one of the Dragons today and got a little star struck, caught me slipping entirely.

Bull****, they chucked anyone off after 10 wins and gave you a t-shirt. Streak lies exposed!

I got 10 wins with Blanka 3 times and got told by Capcom to get off an queue again. I did get a nice t-shirt for my wins though which was nice!

cabinets were awesome.

GGs to Zakuta, Cristina, Chunkis, Dawgtanian and the twins. Shame I didn't get to play Zak but I guess that meant we got to stay on the machines longer.

I also played Rufus in one match against one Shin (or was it Sho?) Dragon and got a win just by connecting his Ultra twice- it does insane damage.

Overall I liked the game, but found it a bit basic. I don't know if this one will have more than a year in it before they need to upgrade it.

A few notes-

-Block stun and hit stun is tiny. This makes tick throws and jab and short attacks very important. Also spamming srk motion with shotos.Sagat and 360 with 'Gief interrupts hella stuff.

-Blanka's ultra is broken as ****. Every time I got a knock down and had Ultra charged I did the following- KKK dash x 2 (crosses opponent) then Ultra as they wake up. They wake up *inside* the area that Blanka is activating in, and because the super goes up (block high) then low (block low) it's very difficult to block both parts, as it isn't clear which side Blanka will hit on. If I had no Ultra I just did meaty cross up forward kick, crouch short, throw or fierce punch overhead. I got quite a few perfects just repeatng that loop. I think they may have to be holding the right direction BEFORE the super freeze to block the first hit when it is point blank like that.

-The other thing I noticed with Blanka was that He could ambiguous cross up with rainbow roll on wake up, and that he shut down Sagat and shotos and Guile's fireball game as soon as he has meter- one EX ball goes through all projectiles to hit clean.

-People's character choice: 90% ken/ryu/akuma. Fought one Bison, couple of Vipers, few Abel's one El Fuerte (he was good too, I lost the first game, beat him the 2nd two) and Guile/Blanka/Chun occasionally. Only characters I didn't see once were Dhalsim and Vega.

-Reversals against jump ins are very weak. The amount of times that I got knocked down then the opponent would jump on my wake up, only for vertical ball to get stuffed was very high. I'd definitely say it's another of those games that will revolve around knock downs and follow ups. I got safe jump in a few times and it's just as strong as ST.

-You can get an Ultra in every round. So just like Tekken 6, you can get battered and then be rewarded by hitting one combo and going ahead of your opponent.

-I guess everyone knows this by now, but Viper and El Fuerte really do need to work hard for their wins.

-This was teh first time I'd played SFIV, and I found it really, really easy to get into a winning groove. It played just like ST but with an extra bar for being hit, and focus attacks which are a bit meh. Feel like Dead or Alive tbh. To be honest I'd have preffered a new game rather than an updated old one with new graphics, but I'll take Ultra SF II 3D remix over decade old games.

Highlight of the day
Zak: What character are you using?
me: Blanka dude, I'm going back to my roots. so who are you going to play as
Zak: Sagat
me: O RLY? how come, he's not really much like your 3S character
Zak: Because he's TOP TIER (pulls out hand written A4 sheet of Sagat frame data) Look, crouch short is +6!

Last edited by The Electrifying One; 26-10-2008 at 16:45.
The Electrifying One is offline   Reply With Quote