Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Regional Match Finder | North England | Manchester

Old 13-05-2010, 21:48   #1636
ashstampede

Member No: 9121
ashstampede is just really niceashstampede is just really niceashstampede is just really niceashstampede is just really niceashstampede is just really nice

I may not do well in this but i am hyped, wont be around for one or two session during the "season " as I am going home. But I shall do my best.
ashstampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 02:41   #1637
OllieMilne

Member No: 6177
Location: Region locked to his respective country to stop the Japanese buying me cheaper, or something
OllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to OllieMilne Send a message via Skype™ to OllieMilne

I agree with Ray, why are signups so low? Where's Wayne and Jiji? Sprint? And all the randoms who never get out of groups? It won't be an SF4 RB without all those!

i cant wait for sfxt20123 GET HYP
OllieMilne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 08:33   #1638
kaworu

Member No: 619
kaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to kaworu

Ray mentioned a Tekken:6 2v2 for today (aswell as SSFIV as usual ) would be good practice for the Kyoto Lounge Tekken6 tournament on the 22nd May.

Also, as a few of us discussed yesterday people need to pay to play SSFIV before they sit down, too many people just turn up, plug in and don't pay shit. The staff feel the same way and Ray will probably voice his opinions on here too (when he's got a minute or ten lol) but seriously, Gamerbase is perfect for us and some people are taking it for granted.

It's only £3 for all day but I know some people have the mind set of "They won't ask me for money so I'll just sit down and play" I think staff at GB should become WAY more militant on who hasn't paid up, at the moment they are just too nice.

Last edited by kaworu; 16-05-2010 at 08:39.
kaworu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 08:38   #1639
Jiji

Member No: 7377
Jiji is on a distinguished road

Im gonna be down for some games today.
Jiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 09:05   #1640
Juggernaut

Member No: 11162
Juggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be down todday!!!
Old 16-05-2010, 12:55   #1641
Sprint

Member No: 1855
Sprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sprint

I'll be there in a bit.
Sprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 18:06   #1642
OllieMilne

Member No: 6177
Location: Region locked to his respective country to stop the Japanese buying me cheaper, or something
OllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond reputeOllieMilne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to OllieMilne Send a message via Skype™ to OllieMilne

Was gonna come down but I haven't had a decent nights sleep since Wednesday so I couldn't bring myself to get up this morning. I'm crap at Tekken anyway.
Plus I have a blood blister on my foot =(

i cant wait for sfxt20123 GET HYP
OllieMilne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 22:12   #1643
onezuka

Member No: 7368
onezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaworu View Post
Ray mentioned a Tekken:6 2v2 for today (aswell as SSFIV as usual ) would be good practice for the Kyoto Lounge Tekken6 tournament on the 22nd May.

Also, as a few of us discussed yesterday people need to pay to play SSFIV before they sit down, too many people just turn up, plug in and don't pay shit. The staff feel the same way and Ray will probably voice his opinions on here too (when he's got a minute or ten lol) but seriously, Gamerbase is perfect for us and some people are taking it for granted.

It's only £3 for all day but I know some people have the mind set of "They won't ask me for money so I'll just sit down and play" I think staff at GB should become WAY more militant on who hasn't paid up, at the moment they are just too nice.
Apologies to the gamerbase staff. Its not that we don't want to pay, but some of us genuinely forget when we turn up. Eg, I turn up, say hi to everyone, watch a match and forget about payment altogether when it comes to my turn.

SORRY BOYS! Wont happen again and I welcome the militant way to make people pay.

T6: Lars / Bryan / Miguel SSF4: Ken / Cody
onezuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 00:38   #1644
kaworu

kaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond repute

Tekken was fun today, some amazing comebacks and death matches (lol BigLad). Played around with a lot of characters and I'm learning Bob after all the help from my personal trainer (lol Ade).

The tournament is this Saturday @ Kyoto Lounge. If people who dont know the way want to meet in in Gamerbase about 2pm then we can walk down together, I think it starts at 4pm?
Old 17-05-2010, 09:08   #1645
Juggernaut

Member No: 11162
Juggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond repute

Tekken rules, no fucking 10 minute matches like Super Shit fighter4 or any gay match up shit. I might go that tekken tournie depends how far it is from gamerbase and if I can be arsed walking
Old 17-05-2010, 09:50   #1646
SlimAdey

Member No: 667
SlimAdey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimAdey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimAdey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimAdey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimAdey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimAdey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimAdey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimAdey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimAdey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimAdey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimAdey has a reputation beyond repute

GG's to all yesterday on Tekken and SSF4, I was surprised to get some wins on people on SSF4, although I do use cheese Gief so no surprises really.

Should be able to come to Kyoto on Saturday, bet there will be tons of real crap players there thinking their ten men.
Old 17-05-2010, 10:22   #1647
kaworu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
Tekken rules, no fucking 10 minute matches like Super Shit fighter4 or any gay match up shit. I might go that tekken tournie depends how far it is from gamerbase and if I can be arsed walking
It's like a 10 - 15 minute walk max. You have to go, a rematch with Danny in the final! That bloody sweep.

Bob is loads of fun, got him kitted out with all black hoody and Gas Mask. SS1+2 and CD1+2 are amazing. Thanks for all the tips Ade, already hate mail online
Old 17-05-2010, 10:44   #1648
Bo0

Member No: 6668
Bo0 has a reputation beyond reputeBo0 has a reputation beyond reputeBo0 has a reputation beyond reputeBo0 has a reputation beyond reputeBo0 has a reputation beyond reputeBo0 has a reputation beyond reputeBo0 has a reputation beyond reputeBo0 has a reputation beyond reputeBo0 has a reputation beyond reputeBo0 has a reputation beyond reputeBo0 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for coming down yesterday guys. Lots of fun Tekken gives a good break from SSFIV ^__^
"HE DEFEATED PAB!!!"

Important:
regardless of this post, most if not all the people that come in regularly are awesome and this isn't targeted at anyone in particular, it goes out to all of you

Anyway, with regards to casuals...
Recently people have been coming down, sitting down and just playing. 2 or 3 weeks ago SSFIV was on freeplay but that ended last week. I understand some people might forget etc so I left them to it assuming they would come over later, especially when reminded but some people still chose to ignore and pretend they didn't hear anything.
This has got a little ridiculous now and it feels like some people are taking the piss abit and it's extremely unfair for those who have paid so here is the bottom line...

If people want to play casuals, even if it's for a game you pay £3. None of this, "just one game blah blah blah". If you want to play, then you pay first.
This goes for randomers who come up and ask as well, "eyah m8, et me av a go on dat innit". If we're not around (which we usually should be) please just tell them to go to the till and speak to the staff.
This goes to anyone actually, if somebody comes in and asks for just one game, please just remind them they have to pay for their own sake because...

If people do not pay from now on they will be banned from ALL future gamerbase and collaboration tournaments.
Yes, RB's, IMPACT, SvB, Launch Events, and many others.

I will put up a notice asap by the setups to inform randomers what the score is.

However, on the plus side everyone paid yesterday so thank you ^__^
Also, there will be more setups available this week onwards! So people don't have to wait forever for a game

Whilst I'm on touchy subjects, I would like to express again that it is 10 WINS and off please AND PLEASE PLEASE keep it tidy. Countless times I've found food shit everywhere, bags, drinks, spilled drinks, snacks and shit everywhere, especially in front of the tvs and on them two pillars behind the sofas. We have a two bins so please use it.

Err..thats about it I think? Thanks for an awesome day yesterday though everyone!

NOW SIGN UP FOR THE RB's IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DAMMIT!!!
Bo0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 10:55   #1649
kaworu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo0 View Post
Thanks for coming down yesterday guys. Lots of fun Tekken gives a good break from SSFIV ^__^
"HE DEFEATED PAB!!!"
Haha, I screamed that shit out when I saw you immeadiately low parry. Top stuff.

Yesterday reminded me how much fun Tekken is, can't wait for the 2nd T6 RB season.
"JUS DO A LE GLAB!"
Old 17-05-2010, 10:56   #1650
moneybags

Member No: 10438
moneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to moneybags Send a message via Skype™ to moneybags

Stu, its actually closer to your train stop, more or less. Its just off oxford road just past the BBC building.

Time playing Tekken feels better spent than on Super to me in all honesty, so I'll probably rinse it most of this week. Don't wanna drop a single combo.