Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Regional Match Finder | North England | Manchester

Old 17-08-2010, 16:12   #2566
Kane
Queen of the North

Member No: 1017
Kane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond repute

Will pop in at 6 to see whats occurring.
Old 17-08-2010, 20:12   #2567
onezuka

Member No: 7368
onezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to behold

i will be in late tomorrow around 6.30 or 7. been getting a lot of help from some outside top players in tekken. Special thanks to WASIM and SHADOWFORCE. I started reading up a lot on frame data (which i should have done a long long time ago) so will be willing to share what I learnt to some of the manc guys (not all :P) esp RHK as he seems very interested in the frame data business.

so last minute tekken practice will be needed

T6: Lars / Bryan / Miguel SSF4: Ken / Cody
onezuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 22:10   #2568
Sprint

Member No: 1855
Sprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to beholdSprint is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sprint

I'll be in tomorrow from sometime in the early afternoon up until I get bored, or GB closes.
Sprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 22:31   #2569
smile

Member No: 5049
smile is a splendid one to beholdsmile is a splendid one to beholdsmile is a splendid one to beholdsmile is a splendid one to beholdsmile is a splendid one to beholdsmile is a splendid one to beholdsmile is a splendid one to beholdsmile is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to smile

I had a game of SC2 today in GB which got my so tense that i've taken about 2 hours to unwind from. the match was over an hour long - and I lost... Protoss VS Terran... what a fucking epic match, down to the last few 100 minerals, with huge bases useless with no minerals to build armies.

I just thought i'd say - that this game is incredible. I don't think i've ever been so frustrated and pleased at the same time.

www.gamerbase.com - london / manchester / glasgow / edinburgh
smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 23:19   #2570
Aiko

Member No: 1764
Aiko will become famous soon enough

I'll probs be in early afternoon, but will be leaving around 5-6.
Aiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 23:37   #2571
ste

Member No: 4165
ste mans is saying couple tings stillste mans is saying couple tings stillste mans is saying couple tings stillste mans is saying couple tings stillste mans is saying couple tings stillste mans is saying couple tings stillste mans is saying couple tings stillste mans is saying couple tings stillste mans is saying couple tings stillste mans is saying couple tings still

just a note for people who never read the buy/sell thread, I have a copy of Japanese PS3 BBCS going

Ryu needs to have a significant yomi advantage at two or three points in the match
ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 00:56   #2572
Juggernaut

Member No: 11162
Juggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile View Post
I had a game of SC2 today in GB which got my so tense that i've taken about 2 hours to unwind from. the match was over an hour long - and I lost... Protoss VS Terran... what a fucking epic match, down to the last few 100 minerals, with huge bases useless with no minerals to build armies.

I just thought i'd say - that this game is incredible. I don't think i've ever been so frustrated and pleased at the same time.
If been there and done that, worst feeling ever lol. I usually turn the internet off and hope they dont get the win.
Welcome to starcraft chris.
Old 18-08-2010, 08:34   #2573
onezuka

Member No: 7368
onezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to beholdonezuka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
If been there and done that, worst feeling ever lol. I usually turn the internet off and hope they dont get the win.
Welcome to starcraft chris.
rage quitting skank lol

T6: Lars / Bryan / Miguel SSF4: Ken / Cody
onezuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 21:57   #2574
Juggernaut

Juggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheBeat84 View Post
rage quitting skank lol
Cant help it its the only game I get pissed off with.
GGs to everyone in GB today and really ggs to ollie learnt so much playing you, some close fucking games right there.

Me and matt on cvs2 fucking old school MOFO!
Old 20-08-2010, 16:49   #2575
Juggernaut

I know every ones in london having the time of there life but if is anyone going in GB tmoz?
Old 20-08-2010, 20:16   #2576
ashstampede

Member No: 9121
ashstampede is just really niceashstampede is just really niceashstampede is just really niceashstampede is just really niceashstampede is just really nice

still mulling it over, plus my stick is in pieces but about to start work on it now. so will there be a bbcs setup in if i do go tomorrow?
ashstampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 21:10   #2577
Teioh

Member No: 15870
Teioh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
I know every ones in london having the time of there life but if is anyone going in GB tmoz?
Aiko and myself will be in tomorrow. Going to play FF games and perhaps some SSF4 ^^ Hope you guys are enjoying SVB btw ;D
Teioh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 01:13   #2578
Aiko

Member No: 1764
Aiko will become famous soon enough

yeah there will def be a BBCS set up there, unless the PS3's were taken... (unlikely)
Aiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 20:59   #2579
moneybags

Member No: 10438
moneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant futuremoneybags has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to moneybags Send a message via Skype™ to moneybags

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uInuQo-Opo#t=01m42s

Valkenhayn=Slayer/J.Talbain=My new main.

Don't fuck about!

Bare Beast Cannon coming your way.
Old 23-08-2010, 22:24   #2580
Kane
Queen of the North

Member No: 1017
Kane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond repute

they're all links them! they're all links!