Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Games discussion | Marvel VS Capcom 3

Old 08-09-2010, 10:22   #721
Rayokarna
Traitor scum

Member No: 1844
Rayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings stillRayokarna mans is saying couple tings still

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaworu View Post
Yeah, also when characters do beam supers just mash A+B+C during block stun.

It's better than TvC as sometimes in TvC if you pushblock a normal that happens to just wiff or if you were slightly too early with the input you will get a backdash and if you are in the corner it just makes you velnerable to any follow up.
Yeah I know, button map dashing needs to dead in general, I've fallen prey to that so many times now it's not funny.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:15   #722
Sonic23

Member No: 1824
Sonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Sonic23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayokarna View Post
It increases the knock back (so you push your oppenent back after blocking a physical attack) and reduces chip damage.

Hit A, B and C at the same time while in block stun as soon as the hit connects.
You don't even need to push all 3 attack buttons for an advanced guard, you can just use 2 attack buttons and it works. Also, I think advanced guard has been noted for not reducing chip damage at all in this game. I was using it against hyper combos like Proton Cannon and it didn't make any difference other than to reduce some of the block stun at the end.

Also, dashes only need 2 buttons as well.

Get HYPE folks!!! I'm the Knight of the Wind.
Sonic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:21   #723
kaworu

Member No: 619
kaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to kaworu

The fact that characters keep 1 pixel of health for a while even after your combo should have killed them pissed me off a fair bit. Manufactured close comebacks are not cool.
kaworu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 16:42   #724
Quaka

Member No: 15592
Quaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings still

If Marvel's putting in Dormamuu, then perhaps Capcom shoud bring a boss of their own and my mind keep on think about Gill. Just a suggestion. Do you guys agree? Of putting Gill in i mean?
Quaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 20:00   #725
Howtoread

Member No: 5300
Howtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingQuaka View Post
If Marvel's putting in Dormamuu, then perhaps Capcom shoud bring a boss of their own and my mind keep on think about Gill. Just a suggestion. Do you guys agree? Of putting Gill in i mean?
I'm not entirely sure people like Gill/Seth as opposed to say, Bison or Wesker.
I'm also pretty sure both Wesker and Bison will be in the game, based on that interview about villains EH ran.
Howtoread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:04   #726
SolidSingh

Member No: 9408
SolidSingh is a splendid one to beholdSolidSingh is a splendid one to beholdSolidSingh is a splendid one to beholdSolidSingh is a splendid one to beholdSolidSingh is a splendid one to beholdSolidSingh is a splendid one to beholdSolidSingh is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to SolidSingh

sick new trailer for Captain America, Chun-Li, Viewtiful Joe, Amaterasu, Iron Man, Felicia and.................

watch for yourself

http://kotaku.com/5634446/marvel-vs-...new-challenger
SolidSingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:25   #727
Helter Skelter

Member No: 1031
Helter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSingh View Post
sick new trailer for Captain America, Chun-Li, Viewtiful Joe, Amaterasu, Iron Man, Felicia and.................

watch for yourself

http://kotaku.com/5634446/marvel-vs-...new-challenger
I really enjoyed that. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:55   #728
Howtoread

Howtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSingh View Post
100% Liquid Fanservice.

I guess I called that character reveal all wrong though, You-Know-Who in the background of that stage kinda tricked me.

Also, uneven character reveal is uneven.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:31   #729
One Night Stand

Member No: 1581
One Night Stand is a glorious beacon of lightOne Night Stand is a glorious beacon of lightOne Night Stand is a glorious beacon of lightOne Night Stand is a glorious beacon of lightOne Night Stand is a glorious beacon of lightOne Night Stand is a glorious beacon of light

Putting t in the game , just makes the game more evil
Old 10-09-2010, 12:58   #730
Sonic23

Member No: 1824
Sonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to allSonic23 is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Sonic23

Tron is in the game?? That I did not expect, especially getting one over on Megaman.

Get HYPE folks!!! I'm the Knight of the Wind.
Sonic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 13:34   #731
KusoGaki

Member No: 625
KusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond reputeKusoGaki has a reputation beyond repute

They should have made viewtiful joe riding the okami dog a proper character.

KusoGaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 13:39   #732
Howtoread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KusoGaki View Post
They should have made viewtiful joe riding the okami dog a proper character.
They should make a full adventure game out of the idea.
Old 11-09-2010, 00:47   #733
kaworu

Member No: 619
kaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond reputekaworu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to kaworu

Really good trailer, the C.America bit was awesome. Frank West is the helicopter pilot.

Tronne Bonne will be interesting, all the servbot assists an shit.
kaworu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 14:13   #734
Quaka

Member No: 15592
Quaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings stillQuaka mans is saying couple tings still

Yeeehaaw! Tron Bonnie-chan is BACK!!
Quaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 01:38   #735
KidKone

Member No: 16056
KidKone is on a distinguished road

Do they have a full character roster out yet?

I hope Megaman gets put in last minute.
KidKone is offline   Reply With Quote