Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Games discussion | Fighting Game Discussion (All other Fighters) | Mortal Kombat 9

Old 13-07-2011, 18:27   #1726
DeathReveals

Member No: 16561
DeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings still

Could someone with mk9 on 360 attempt to use Kenshi offline for me? I downloaded him legit and all, but now I cant use him offline, Skarlet too. I hope its not some license bullshit.

Last time this happened was with my SF4 themes, and I spent ages on the phone to an American call centre, explaining I just got a new 360, and had done a license transfer within the last 12 months, so I couldnt do one, and would happily prove my identity to have it transferred officially. So after 3 separate calls, he transferred my shit, but lost me the licenses to my premium themes, my indie games, and a couple of arcade games, like Doom. I miss all that stuff but ill never get it back
Old 13-07-2011, 22:01   #1727
Howtoread

Member No: 5300
Howtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathReveals View Post
Could someone with mk9 on 360 attempt to use Kenshi offline for me? I downloaded him legit and all, but now I cant use him offline, Skarlet too. I hope its not some license bullshit.
Works for me
Try redownloading out of the xbl-profile etc.
Howtoread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2011, 22:38   #1728
DeathReveals

DeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings stillDeathReveals mans is saying couple tings still

No home internet access. Ill do it next time im at my girlfriends.
Old 16-07-2011, 10:47   #1729
Tawse

Member No: 16718
Tawse has a spectacular aura aboutTawse has a spectacular aura about

More classic costumes for Jade and Kitana.

Old 16-07-2011, 11:26   #1730
Plym

Member No: 16865
Plym will become famous soon enough

Yeesss!!! That's 4 costumes now for Jade!
I can understand why Kano, Sonya, Liu fans might be a bit annoyed at this news though...
Plym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 11:26   #1731
Vulcan786

Member No: 3414
Vulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really niceVulcan786 is just really nice

oh come on.

Classics for characters that have not been done would be more welcomed.

TAKUMA
Vulcan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 11:44   #1732
DeathReveals

Yoga instructor Sonya and MC Hammer Jax next please.
Old 16-07-2011, 18:14   #1733
True Might

Member No: 7953
True Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to True Might

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robocop Two View Post
Example, if they took out the cyrax net trap as part of the first patch and buffed Jax's dash punch and ground punch cancellation ability, I don't think anyone would of had ANY problems. Another example, 3Soe is coming out soon, if Capcom had of buffed 12, Sean and Q I don't think any one would of had problems, if they dealt with difficult stuff after that like balancing Chun that would of been harder but the margin they give them selves by dealing with the easy, dumb shit first gives them more time to do the harder stuff later.
personally completely disagree with this. not only would i be unhappy if they changed any of the 3s cast because i don't find it necessary- to nitpick- i actually think balancing chun would be very easy as you could leave her fucked up but just give her shit damage output and she'd instantly fall from top tier.

don't wanna derail the thread any more, so i'll get back on topic. i must admit although i don't enjoy seeing games getting patched generally for much the same reason as you, to my (admittedly not that great) eye sheeva had basically NOTHING in the original version and with her recent buffs she now appears to actually have a few things to be wary of. now as someone who usually mains low tiers normally this doesn't worry me too much, but i was finding sheeva vs kabal and sheeva vs noob so one-sided as matchups that literally effectively the only options she had were her great forwards 4 (it's a good poke, nothing more) and xray. even by my low tier standards there comes a point when it's not even fun to engage in such matchups if they will be so restrictive that i'm basically not allowed to do anything, ever, without probably getting raped for it. so i must admit i've enjoyed those invincible frames they've given to some of sheeva's ex moves as for me they've turned her from being my favourite character but too restricted to be fun to use to actually having *something* i can cling on to and engage in the match more. for that reason in this instance i'm grateful for the early patches even though it does go against the grain for me.

there is always the argument used 'if you can't handle using a low tier character just don't pick them' which i generally adhere to. but fact is sheeva's my favourite character and it doesn't worry me at all if she's shit, but if she's so bad that vs many characters she literally appears to have no options at all then i simply won't play this game in all likelihood. thankfully with her buffs she still seems pretty pants but not entirely laughably useless which is how she seemed before

Resident 3S crumblicker. "nothing is a waste of time if the time is also spent filling your gut with coider"- SMBF Big Texas Andrew
True Might is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 01:25   #1734
Nimzy

Member No: 14588
Nimzy will become famous soon enoughNimzy will become famous soon enough

Any news on the Gamerbase sessions?
Nimzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 03:02   #1735
Helter Skelter

Member No: 1031
Helter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond reputeHelter Skelter has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying to get it sorted for Wednesday. Sessions are not issue but RBs are a bit more complicated. What date should be start from? I'm still trying for Ranking Battles buy I have to do a lot more research and get in contact with the right people.
Old 17-07-2011, 11:42   #1736
Nimzy

Member No: 14588
Nimzy will become famous soon enoughNimzy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helter Skelter View Post
I'm trying to get it sorted for Wednesday. Sessions are not issue but RBs are a bit more complicated. What date should be start from? I'm still trying for Ranking Battles buy I have to do a lot more research and get in contact with the right people.
IMO, I think you should start the RBs afterwards, like after SVB even, but still get in some offline sessions in for some preparation... just a thought.

Plus I was hoping you weren't gonna say Wednesday. lol
Nimzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 13:13   #1737
AF0xyGrampa

Member No: 16883
AF0xyGrampa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helter Skelter View Post
I can drive now so I might come down, will we be streamin too?
AF0xyGrampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 19:41   #1738
Tawse

Member No: 16718
Tawse has a spectacular aura aboutTawse has a spectacular aura about

One final skins pack coming.
Quote:
NinjaBoy66 Rigo Cortes
@
@Bad_Boy_Brazil We have one more skins pack coming.
14 hours ago
Old 18-07-2011, 13:36   #1739
DeathReveals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RQri...eature=related

Now THIS is SICK!!!!
Old 18-07-2011, 13:52   #1740
Nut Fluffhausen

Member No: 16328
Nut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond reputeNut Fluffhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, bad ass!