Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Online Gaming | Playstation Network

Old 04-06-2011, 16:01   #931
AngelDarksong

Member No: 13943
AngelDarksong will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSpectreX View Post
Oh, and ggs to AngelDarkSong yesterday.
Yeah, GGs to all the trolling.

AMERICA!
AngelDarksong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 18:31   #932
Rudi

Member No: 1942
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

I heard Johnny Cage loses fights before they start. lulz
Rudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 18:44   #933
Blazing Star

Member No: 12097
Blazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond reputeBlazing Star has a reputation beyond repute

GGs to HexaNoid and Kiba. Thanks for putting up with my shitness.
Old 04-06-2011, 20:54   #934
LordSpectreX

Member No: 16395
LordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings still

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
I heard Johnny Cage loses fights before they start. lulz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGu1YlXHVFM
Old 05-06-2011, 00:48   #935
LordSpectreX

LordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings stillLordSpectreX mans is saying couple tings still

GGs to Kiba Cerberus, Blazing, DantemDie.
Old 05-06-2011, 22:52   #936
Kane
Queen of the North

Member No: 1017
Kane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How do you manage to lower the tone of ANY thread you post in?

BTW you don't "outpoke" Platinum, you stay the fuck away from her until you create an opening with chains.
Old 05-06-2011, 23:35   #937
LordSpectreX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
BTW you don't "outpoke" Platinum, you stay the fuck away from her until you create an opening with chains.
That's my viewpoint as well. What's your point?

Seriously, what I'm I saying that is so problematic?

All I have said is that "I've never played Platinum before and I'm unfamiliar with CS2 Hazama. So, when I was at close range, I used 3C, Hazama's longest normal, because I felt as if I was being outpoked, and wasn't confindent enough doing anything else."

Then he tells me about chains having more range than 3C (yeah, not patronising or anything). I say I was talking about at close range. And then he goes on saying that all I'm doing is denying I didnt know the matchup when that's actually what I said. I tell him to not talk about the match because he wasn't there, and he just makes a series of comments that is just supposed to enrage me to keep the argument going ("I'll keep laughing") and when the argument seems like it's finely gone away, he has to go "you stopped cause you don't know what you're talking about."

All I want is for this to be dropped and then he and you just have to continue it. No-one wants to fucking hear it. So why do you have to bring it up?

I don't know what I'm talking about regarding Hazama Vs Platinum. But he didn't see the match, and then have the right to patronise me and give me advice that was misunderstood from my comments, plus, I didn't make some factual comment like "PLATINUM IS BETTER THAN HAZAMA AND HAS SO MUCH MORE RANGE WAH", I just felt outplayed.

Why does this need to be argued? Just. Drop. It.
Old 06-06-2011, 14:43   #938
Kane
Queen of the North

Member No: 1017
Kane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond reputeKane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Long pointless post.
To say you were feeling "out-poked" would imply you were trying to fight close range in the first place, which you shouldn't be doing.

Hazama's mix-ups are piss easy to block and you can hit him out of/punish a lot of close-range moves.
Old 06-06-2011, 14:51   #939
LordSpectreX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
To say you were feeling "out-poked" would imply you were trying to fight close range in the first place, which you shouldn't be doing in the first place

Hazama's mix-ups are piss easy to block and you can hit him out of/punish a lot of close-range moves.
Again, yes, I'm not disagreeing. When have I ever said Hazama needs to fight this at close range? When have I ever said chains are useless for long-range combat? If anything, all you've done is agree with that I should have felt outpoked at close range, since I'm not supposed to fight the matchup in that way, and again, WHY are you continuing this? No-one cares.

The whole reason why this started is cause ilm had to talk about something subjective about the match that he didn't understand, and when I tell him he doesn't understand and that he should leave it, he has to go and intentionally try and boil everything up. To be fair, you are giving general matchup advice, which is useful, and thank you for that, but please Kane, now really isn't the time to be discussing this. Do me and everyone else who has to go through this fisaco a favour and just, drop it.
Old 06-06-2011, 15:54   #940
nstalkie

Member No: 15603
nstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond repute

BGs to myself. Played in an online tournament on friday but i played really bad. Now I can't practice for a week because i'm in the US (boca raton, FL ... we have an office there).
nstalkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 23:59   #941
Taylor

Member No: 2047
Taylor has a reputation beyond reputeTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeTaylor has a reputation beyond repute

My Tao is so scrubby.

Edit VVV! Yeah, good games HexaNoid. Really need to play more high level Noel.

Last edited by Taylor; 07-06-2011 at 00:22.
Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 00:13   #942
HexaNoid

Member No: 16178
HexaNoid has a spectacular aura aboutHexaNoid has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
My Tao is so scrubby.
Same as my Lambda. I really should work on her more..

Anyway, GGs to you, Abyssnight, Kiba (lol) and everyone else I've fought recently.
HexaNoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 14:47   #943
Kiba

Member No: 15768
Kiba is a glorious beacon of lightKiba is a glorious beacon of lightKiba is a glorious beacon of lightKiba is a glorious beacon of lightKiba is a glorious beacon of lightKiba is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HexaNoid View Post
Anyway, GGs to you, Abyssnight, Kiba (lol) and everyone else I've fought recently.
GGs all round tbh. Noel doesn't even press 4 buttons to get what she wants.

She mashes 1.
Kiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 00:39   #944
kid-kun

Member No: 16294
kid-kun has a spectacular aura aboutkid-kun has a spectacular aura aboutkid-kun has a spectacular aura about

GGs to cerberus muzzle. Good stuff.
kid-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 16:30   #945
nstalkie

Member No: 15603
nstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond reputenstalkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstalkie View Post
BGs to myself. Played in an online tournament on friday but i played really bad. Now I can't practice for a week because i'm in the US (boca raton, FL ... we have an office there).
Have to stay here a week longer.
nstalkie is offline   Reply With Quote