Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Online Gaming | GGPO/Kaillera room

Old 29-08-2010, 12:56   #61
jpj

Member No: 11450
jpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond repute

or my laptop doesn't blow up

...all these people quitting cos they've seen my new line-up

nah this is gonna be sick. just gotta get those places filled
Old 29-08-2010, 13:02   #62
Tofa

Member No: 15438
Tofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpj View Post
or my laptop doesn't blow up

...all these people quitting cos they've seen my new line-up

nah this is gonna be sick. just gotta get those places filled
dude i was about to pull out after i witnessed the new line-up but i pulled it together last second .
Tofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 15:42   #63
circuit mustard

Member No: 15256
circuit mustard is a splendid one to beholdcircuit mustard is a splendid one to beholdcircuit mustard is a splendid one to beholdcircuit mustard is a splendid one to beholdcircuit mustard is a splendid one to beholdcircuit mustard is a splendid one to beholdcircuit mustard is a splendid one to behold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

I reset my connection to clear any jams and switched all other networked machines off - then EVERYTHING GOES OFFLINE AND WON'T COME BACK. Wired and wireless. I think there's a hex on my fucking router/modem/cables/etc. Maybe it's just Virgin being total and omnipotent cunts (gee that would make a change).

I'm on my laptop using a Vodafone USB dongle in the garden to send this fucking message, and can't fire up GGPO on this shitty little machine.

Sorry Chris, Mistamakaveli, and everybody else for fucking you around like this, I'm obviously not going to be able to get back to you lot at any reasonable time so record me as "got destroyed by technology". I don't see how I can resolve this quickly without a lengthy reboot of everything and inspection of all cables. Sorry again, hope you read this before too long.

Cheers for being good with concessions so I could even enter this in the first place, and sorry again for making you have to go on without me like this.

Last edited by circuit mustard; 29-08-2010 at 15:53.
circuit mustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 17:36   #64
jpj

jpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond reputejpj has a reputation beyond repute

not at all man, it's no worries, i think we all suffered some connection problems at various points. thanks for coming, mistah couldn't connect to his next opponent anyways in the end

well done to paskis for winning, full bracket here:
http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=373292

i didn't manage to record any games in the end, cos i couldn't even spec half of them

can't believe i deliberately made it quite early-ish so we could avoid the usual american trolls cos of time difference, but we still ended up getting it, eben in the AE lobby..

but it's cool that it finished an hour ago and people are still here rinsing hsf2

cheers everyone
Old 29-08-2010, 18:24   #65
True Might

Member No: 7953
True Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Might has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to True Might

Tofa vs Jpj!!!

Gj tofa

Resident 3S crumblicker. "nothing is a waste of time if the time is also spent filling your gut with coider"- SMBF Big Texas Andrew
True Might is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 01:57   #66
jpj

yeah he mashed me up

Old 30-08-2010, 02:02   #67
circuit mustard

Member No: 15256
circuit mustard is a splendid one to beholdcircuit mustard is a splendid one to beholdcircuit mustard is a splendid one to beholdcircuit mustard is a splendid one to beholdcircuit mustard is a splendid one to beholdcircuit mustard is a splendid one to beholdcircuit mustard is a splendid one to behold

Lol, shame I couldn't even get online to spec, looked like it would have been a really interesting range of teams. Congrats to paskis for winning.

Tofa vs jpj - was it the WW Gief in the end? XD
Old 30-08-2010, 06:31   #68
Tofa

Member No: 15438
Tofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond reputeTofa has a reputation beyond repute

lol nah just the good old broken CE Guile, brought out WW geif first and he swiftly got stomped hard by HF Blanka xD r.i.p comrade.

gg's to all and it was cool to see the AE room so full, the game is too much fun. also fuck you ggpo for being a bitch on the day and making connecting or even speccing a hassle D: blame the kof'ers
Tofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:12   #69
PrettyBoyJay

Member No: 1648
PrettyBoyJay has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyBoyJay has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to PrettyBoyJay