Webmaster Resource

Welcome to NeoEmpire.com.
If you enjoy fighting games, then this is the place for you.
Be sure to read the forum rules before you post. Ignorance is not a defence.
FORUM RULES **READ**
Go Back   Neo Empire Forum | Games discussion | Tekken

Old 08-11-2010, 17:51   #1
TKO ExSoldier

Member No: 15367
TKO ExSoldier will become famous soon enough
Default Soldier pride and honour

Ex soldier speaking here, informing everyone of my Soldier honour in which i use in my Tekken games and i feel its what makes me the player i am. A great Soldier once said ' no matter what happens always protect your honour as soldier and embrace your dreams'. How this helps me is that it pushes me to be the best i can to play with honour and the right mind set.

O but i dont care bout honour! i just wont to win any means!!! low grab. Well all i can say to you is you will get nowhere just like a certain person i know from back in my tekken RB days he still plays excatly the same and quiet frank its no good. I dont just mean you must never throw or low but theres no need to drop to such a bad level because for me if i do that and forget about honour im not playing to my best im making silly choices and wont beat anyone. And that is what i call Soldiers honour in tekken not ever giving in to that rash silly selve that we have the 1 who will surley dead us. As my teacher once said to me 'thats instant mum' ( Quote from Shadow Force looool) and i would rather play with honour and pride.

Soldiers honour means not dropping your guard always giving what you have pushing thoes boundaries more then they have ever gone teching, spacing punishing and playing like a top player. Never letting up well you can just say 'what about the people who play skank characters? no skill they dont work hard' well all i can say is theres no skanks their skanky because your let them drop to that level YOU let them grab you 10 times you let Law db 4 you 5 times. Block punished and mess there mind up if u do everything they thought u would never do there gonna be very scared of you thats where a Soldiers prides comes in that pride scared them of your god-like mentality.

Sephiroth once said "The knowledge and wisdom of the Ancients is held in the materia. Anyone with this knowledge can freely use the powers of the land and the Planet. That knowledge interacts between ourselves and the Planet, calling up magic."

In tekken terms your knowledge of all characters commands and there own special properties is our wisdom to share between each other and its been there since the days of the Ancients( old race meaning its been there for a long time) we can freely use this knowledge to inform others and create magical properties making something as powerful as black materia for us all to unleash in our matchs.

But Sephiroth was a killer a murder a evil person!.... but he had the right idea before he became evil and completly throw away his honour. So in other words to be good like sephiroth ( dino) we must understand this knowledge and learn it all to become powerful. Rember when you had no idea why you lost that fight or how that person did that its because or knowledge of materia(characters) isnt good enough im makeing it my personal goal to become a better player and finally leave my stupid limbo and become finally a top head like Shadowforce and Starstream in my opinon my idols and who i see as teachers and great players.

Anyway guys hope u enjoyed my describtion of my honour as soldier!!nd one more thing i will be the number one hwoarange in UK Sensei Eze( Starscream) will be beaten on a regular basis lol il work for that iv been happy that i have beat him it shows progress but still means little.

What ever happens ALWAYS protect your HONOUR as SOLDIER
First Class Soldier Zack Fair

Last edited by TKO ExSoldier; 08-11-2010 at 18:02.
TKO ExSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 19:35   #2
MP

Member No: 10395
MP has a reputation beyond reputeMP has a reputation beyond reputeMP has a reputation beyond reputeMP has a reputation beyond reputeMP has a reputation beyond reputeMP has a reputation beyond reputeMP has a reputation beyond reputeMP has a reputation beyond reputeMP has a reputation beyond reputeMP has a reputation beyond reputeMP has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I'll bite...

Lol Wut?
MP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 19:52   #3
Benbot

Member No: 15253
Benbot is on a distinguished road

I think he likes Tekken ... oh, and Final Fantasy.
Benbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 20:18   #4
Izanami

Member No: 75
Izanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond reputeIzanami has a reputation beyond repute

Try saying 'describtion' out loud...I love typos!
Old 08-11-2010, 20:32   #5
TRUE Zero
Grand Master B**tard

Member No: 2793
TRUE Zero is a splendid one to beholdTRUE Zero is a splendid one to beholdTRUE Zero is a splendid one to beholdTRUE Zero is a splendid one to beholdTRUE Zero is a splendid one to beholdTRUE Zero is a splendid one to beholdTRUE Zero is a splendid one to beholdTRUE Zero is a splendid one to beholdTRUE Zero is a splendid one to beholdTRUE Zero is a splendid one to behold

Lol what the hell Kishan? Are you ok buddy?

KIIIYYYAAHHHHHH..............................................Gentlemen
TRUE Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 20:40   #6
Miles Star
Young and Supple

Member No: 15283
Miles Star has a reputation beyond reputeMiles Star has a reputation beyond reputeMiles Star has a reputation beyond reputeMiles Star has a reputation beyond reputeMiles Star has a reputation beyond reputeMiles Star has a reputation beyond reputeMiles Star has a reputation beyond reputeMiles Star has a reputation beyond reputeMiles Star has a reputation beyond reputeMiles Star has a reputation beyond reputeMiles Star has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miles Star Send a message via Skype™ to Miles Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero(UK) View Post
Lol what the hell Kishan? Are you ok buddy?
LOL!
Yeah. Whats going on bro? You're not the Ibuki guy I remember...

Then again I wouldnt understand. It must be a TEKKEN and FF thing.

HARD DOUGH OR DIE!!
Miles Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 20:50   #7
Howtoread

Member No: 5300
Howtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to allHowtoread is a name known to all

...FF8 and 9 were better games.
Howtoread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 21:16   #8
MadKatAsuka

Member No: 15913
MadKatAsuka will become famous soon enough

Nice speech but, i'm still gna learn Lilli and I dnt care for honour, this games too unforgiving to play with honour even top heads try and rob people. So in summary my opinion on Soldiers honour, KRUSTY!
Old 08-11-2010, 22:36   #9
Blackstar x

Member No: 15785
Blackstar x is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Blackstar x

It is true that Honour was a valuable thing to Zack but shouldnt take it to heart :/
If you or anyone in the forum dosent understand what i said then add this person on xbox : "Honoured Evil"

The only thing that honour done for him was made him lose his Gears2 team , a valuable friend and his respect (im not saying it will happen to you though)
Old 09-11-2010, 12:18   #10
Imperial

Member No: 827
Imperial has a reputation beyond reputeImperial has a reputation beyond reputeImperial has a reputation beyond reputeImperial has a reputation beyond reputeImperial has a reputation beyond reputeImperial has a reputation beyond reputeImperial has a reputation beyond reputeImperial has a reputation beyond reputeImperial has a reputation beyond reputeImperial has a reputation beyond reputeImperial has a reputation beyond repute

Trust me, yea, you remember that bit in FFVII where you had all your team in the Highwind and were flying around in Disc 3. There's the bit in the corner with all them crates and Yuffie is in there saying she's gonna puke. Oh my days, if I was Cloud yeah I woulda just banged her right on that fucking crate. What can she do if she's gonna puke? Just gotta aim her away from you.

Seriously.
#1 ranked nocturne euw
Imperial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:24   #11
FanFax

Member No: 1728
FanFax will become famous soon enoughFanFax will become famous soon enough

Interesting....this guy admires a fictional character, likes his values and thinks he has the same mindset
FanFax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 13:06   #12
The Electrifying One
Manzz

Member No: 167
The Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings stillThe Electrifying One mans is saying couple tings still
Send a message via MSN to The Electrifying One Send a message via Yahoo to The Electrifying One Send a message via Skype™ to The Electrifying One

cool shit bro
The Electrifying One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 13:10   #13
Ray

Member No: 13512
Ray has a spectacular aura aboutRay has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
Trust me, yea, you remember that bit in FFVII where you had all your team in the Highwind and were flying around in Disc 3. There's the bit in the corner with all them crates and Yuffie is in there saying she's gonna puke. Oh my days, if I was Cloud yeah I woulda just banged her right on that fucking crate. What can she do if she's gonna puke? Just gotta aim her away from you.

Seriously.
lol. ur nuts.

Shinken Red; Shiba Takeru.....
T6: Yoshi, Feng; MK9: Sub-Zero, Smoke
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 13:30   #14
TKO ExSoldier

Member No: 15367
TKO ExSoldier will become famous soon enough
Default Dont think so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howtoread View Post
...FF8 and 9 were better games.
Im sorry but ff8 was not better! in the head public voted it a D FF7 got A* FF9 was good got A but i respect ur opinon. And its had 3 games and a move if it was better would they not make a movie of 8???? Or at least make a 2nd game???? FF7 has had loads......

What ever happens ALWAYS protect your HONOUR as SOLDIER
First Class Soldier Zack Fair
TKO ExSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 13:32   #15
MadKatAsuka

Member No: 15913
MadKatAsuka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial View Post

Seriously.
Even vomit wouldn't stop u would it? loool